Published on 3/9/2022
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES FOR MINI-STORAGE USE. THEY ARE BASED ON STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS. BEFORE YOU MAY MOVE IN, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A LEASE AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW POLICIES. THIS WRITTEN LEASE AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- No temporary living or cohabitation in the units at any time.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity.
- Any customer that is repeatedly late, we will require autopay be enabled.
- Any customer that is repeatedly late, we reserve the right to raise their rates.
- Food of any kind
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Selling out of the unit.